Ragi is considered to have multiple health benefits and is gluten-free, making it great for digestion. Ragi flour can be used to make multiple healthy dishes like ragi dosa, porridge, cookies or bhakris. Using organic ragi flour ensures that you do not consume any harmful chemicals.
- Grown without synthetic pesticides and GMO
- Certified as per Indian, US and European Organic standards
- Gluten free
- Highly nutritious
- Ragi is known to have a high protein and calcium content.
- Considered to be a great source of fibre, it could help digestive health.
- Known to be a preferred grain for diabetics.
- Better taste and nutrition than regular flour.