Green apple is known to be one of the healthiest fruits. It is packed with essential nutrients like protein, vitamins, minerals, and fibre. They are known to relieve digestive disorders and are also very useful in lowering cholesterol and BP, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and improving appetite. To make a hassle-free purchase, one can buy green apples online.
- It contains 125 calories, 10% carbohydrate, 20% dietary fibre, 22 g sugars, 1% protein, 3% riboflavin, 2% vitamin A, and 0.72 mg vitamin B6.
- It contains too much fibre, which helps clean the system and increases metabolism.
- It includes a lot of minerals - iron, zinc, copper, manganese, potassium, etc. and is essential for human health and well-being.
- The iron present in apples is a trace element, and it helps to increase blood, oxygen levels, and increase metabolic rate.
- It contains vitamin C, which helps prevent damage to the skin cells by free radicals and thus reduces the chances of skin cancer.
- Green apples have low fat, which is used for proper blood flow.
- Baked green apple
- Ingredients: 4 large apples, 1 tsp ground cinnamon ¼ tsp salt, ½ cup water, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1stick butter, and ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- Cooking steps: Grease a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate and preheat the oven to 350 F. Peel and core the apples and cut them into thin slices. Place apple slices on a pie dish and sprinkle cinnamon and salt over it. Pour 1/2 cup of water over the apple slices. In a bowl, mix sugar, butter, and flour with your fingers or pastry blender. Bake the apples crisp until they turn soft, and the topping is browned for about 35 to 45 minutes. Serve with a scoop of ice cream.
- Green apple cobbler
- Ingredients: 7 to 8 large green cooked apple, ¾ cup sugar, cinnamon, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 cups sugar, 2 eggs, baking powder, salt, butter, and ice cream
- Cooking steps: Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and place apples in a baking dish. Sprinkle ¾ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon over the apple. In a bowl, mix the remaining cinnamon, flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder, and salt; blend until the mixture resembles coarse pieces. Sprinkle sugar over the apple. Add melted butter. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until light brown and apples are homogeneous. Serve hot with ice cream.