Small banana is also known as a baby banana, which is 4-5 inches in length having a thin yellow cover. It is sweet when it gets ripe. Bananas are found all year-round. You can sit at your home and buy elaichi kela online.
- Banana contains 1 g protein, 2 g fibre, 18% vitamin B6, 15% vitamin C, 1% provitamin 10% potassium, 7% magnesium.
- Bananas contain 12 g sugar and starch in it.
- Banana contains vitamin B6 that helps produce red blood cells, remove chemicals from your liver, and kidneys.
- The elaichi kela calories are quite less in quantity.
- Potassium present in bananas is good for heart health and blood pressure.
- Soluble and insoluble fibres are present in bananas, which controls the sugar level and cholesterol.
- Bananas are used as a face mask in daily life.
- Manganese in bananas keeps the skin bright, glowing, and healthy.
- Banana milk shake
- Ingredients: 2 small bananas, 2 cup milk, and 1 pinch of cinnamon powder, 2 ice cubes, and 12 peeled or soaked almonds
- Cooking steps: Add banana, milk, almonds, ice cubes in the mixer jar and blend it until it becomes smooth. Pour it into a glass; sprinkle the cinnamon powder. Now it is ready to drink.
- Banana pancake
- Ingredients: 2 cups flour, ¼ cup sugar, ½ teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 small bananas, 1 cup milk, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and ¼ cup oil
- Cooking steps: Take a bowl and mash the bananas with a fork. Add milk, eggs, yolk, vanilla, and oil, and mix it thoroughly. Mix it properly and leave for 5 min. Preheat the oven and polish butter into the tray, and pour the entire mixture. Set a timer for 5 min. Now it is ready to serve hot.