Acidity can be associated with a range of issues like stomach discomfort, bloating,pain, acid reflux, and heartburn. Thankfully, relief from acidity can arrive fast with ENO. Eno is India’s No 1 Antacid Brand. Eno Antacid/Digestive provides fast relief from acidity & gets to work in 6 secs by neutralizing excess stomach acid upon contact. Based on lab studies, ENO powder gets to work faster than leading liquid and tablet antacids. Nothing is better for fast relief from acidity and heartburn than ENO. Home remedies take time, Fight Acidity fast with ENO. ENO fights heartburn fast, so that without heartburn you can comfortably fall asleep.ENO works on 6 symptoms of Acidity and Heartburn. These include: 1. Burning sensation in chest, 2. Burning sensation in stomach, 3. Burning sensation in throat, 4. Sour taste in mouth, 5. Epigastric (upper abdomen) discomfort and 6. Bitter taste in mouth. Eno is available in 100gm Bottles and 5gm sachets which come in a handy box of 6 sachets. ENO comes in different flavors & gives you fast relief. Fight Acidity Fast with ENO. Clinically proven instant action. Try ENO for fast and effective relief from Acidity. Jiyo life non stop.
- ENO Gives Fast Relief From Acidity and Gets To Work In 6 Seconds.
- It neutralises excess stomach acid upon contact.
- ENO works on 6 symptoms of Acidity and Heartburn. These include : 1. Burning sensation in chest, 2. Burning sensation in stomach, 3. Burning sensation in throat, 4. Sour taste in mouth, 5. Epigastric (upper abdomen) discomfort and 6. Bitter taste in mouth.
Svarjiksara (Shudh), Nimbukamlam (Shushkam). Eno Flavors may also contain appropriate color, flavor and/or sodium saccharine and the same have been indicated on label, as appropriate.
How To Use
- For use in adults and children aged 12 years and over.
- Dissolve one sachet of ENO, or one teaspoon of powder (5 gm) in a glass of water (150 ml) and drink up.
- It is recommended to consume ENO as soon as it has completely dissolved in the water.
- Minimum dosing interval: 2 hours.
- Do not take this medicine for more than 14 days.
- In case of overdose, consult a doctor.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- ENO reduces acidity in your stomach, and may interfere with the absorption of other medicines. Please consult your doctor for possible drug interactions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the maximum dose of 2 sachets/teaspoons a day.
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking ENO.
- ENO may cause belching, gas, abdominal distension, and mild gastrointestinal irritation.
- Do not take ENO if you have any of the following conditions: High blood pressure, Liver, heart and kidney problems, On a low-sodium diet, Allergic to any ingredients in ENO.
- Read label for additional information before using ENO.