Black grapes are small, squishy fruits that were cultivated long ago in ancient times and are still being used as they improve immunity. These are a good source of antioxidants and a powerhouse of nutrients at the same time. It belongs to the Vitis vinifera family.
These are some black grapes nutrition facts:
- 151 gm of black grapes contains 104 calories, 2.18% protein, 0.24g fat, 27.33g carbohydrate, and 5.6% dietary fibre, 23.37g sugars,6.13 % potassium, 8% vitamin C and 27.5% vitamin K.
Some black grapes benefits are given below:
- Black grapes help to prevent the growth of the tumour and also prevent the liver, stomach, breast, colon, and skin cancer.
- Black grapes are suggested to those who have high blood pressure because black grapes are high in potassium, which reduces the effects of sodium in people with high blood pressure.
- It also helps people stay hydrated, keep bowel movements regular, and reduce the risk of constipation.
- Black grapes are used in making wine, jam, grape juice, jelly, vinegar, and grapes seed oil, etc.
- Black grapes smoothie
- Ingredients: 2 cups black grapes, 2 cups of chilled milk, 4 tbsp walnuts, and some sugar/honey
- Cooking steps: Take a blender jar and add black grapes, walnuts, milk, and blend it well. Pour an equal amount of smoothie into two separate glasses. Serve immediately.
- Black grapes soup
- Ingredients: Some black grapes puree, gooseberry puree, 1 tbsp ghee/oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves ¼ tbsp salt, cumin seeds, ½ tbsp whole peppercorns, garlic, 2 cups water green chillies, coriander leaves, garlic, and some water
- Cooking steps: Grind cumin seeds, black pepper, and garlic to a smooth paste. Take a pan and heat ghee/oil in it. Add tempering with mustard seeds. Add curry leaves and asafetida. Add the paste and shake until the oil separates. Add water, pure grapes, pure beets, salt, and green chillies. Boil it and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat, and then accordingly, you should garnish with coriander leaves. Serve it in a bowl and enjoy your soup.