For most Indians, comfort food is always linked to easy-to-cook homemade meals and what can be the most convenient and quick to prepare dal. Urad Whole dal can be used to make idlis and dosas.Tata Sampann Urad Whole dal is unpolished as it does not undergo any artificial polishing with water, oil or leather thereby retaining its goodness and wholesomeness. The 5-step process ensures that Tata Sampann Urad Whole dal grains are uniform and of premium quality, giving you an all-natural, authentic taste. So, whenever you are in the mood to cook something easy and delicious, dive into the scrumptious taste of Tata Sampann pulses, and enjoy a lovely meal!Explore Tata Sampann Pulses range - Toor dal, Chana dal, Moong dal, Moong dal Chilka, Green Moong, Masoor dal, Masoor Small dal, Masoor Whole dal, Kali Masoor dal, Urad dal, Urad Whole dal, Urad Kali, Chawli (Lobia), Kabuli Chana, Kala Chana, Matki (Moth bean) and Rajma. Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Transfer contents in an airtight container after opening.
About this item
- Tata Sampann Dals are delicious in taste
- Rich in Nutrients: Urad Whole Dal is naturally rich in protein and high in dietary fibre
- Unpolished: Does not undergo any artificial polishing with water, oil or leather thereby retaining its goodness and wholesomeness
- 5 Step Process for stringent quality checks: Ensures that the grains of dal are uniform in size & colour
- Amazing Recipes: Prepare the fluffiest idlies and dosas
- Also Try: Try chana dal, toor dal, moong dal, masoor dal, kabuli chana etc.
- Commonly Searched Topics: dal, urad dal, tata sampann urad dal, urad dal whole, dals & pulses, dal pulses, tata sampann dal, tata dal, tata urad dal, urad dal tata, tata pulses, tata sampann pulses, black gram