Thai guava is sweet or sour in taste with green and hard peel. This fruit is dark green when it is unripe and slowly turns yellow while ripening. It contains numbers of seeds with white flesh. It looks like the size of a grapefruit and is oval or round in shape. Thai guava is a delicious and healthy fruit. You can buy Thai guava online without stepping out of the comfort of your home.
- Thai guava contains minerals and nutrients such as calories (112kcal), fat (2g), sodium (3mg), carbohydrates (24g), fiber (9g), sugars (15g), and protein (4g) in it.
- Guava fruit contains vitamins such as 21% vitamin A and 3% vitamin C in it.
- Guava is rich in vitamin C, which reduces the risk of cancer, boosts the immune system, and keeps eyes healthy.
- Guava contains high fiber, which reduces or maintains the sugar level in the body.
- It contains high antibacterial properties that help to fight against tooth infection and kill germs.
- Its leaves are used in medicines to treat diabetes.
- Guava leaves are also used in the treatment of hair and skin problems.
- Thai guava juice
- Ingredients: 1 cup of guava, water, ice cubes, and sugar to taste
- Cooking steps: In a mixer jar, add guava, water, and sugar. Blend it until it becomes smooth. Strain it into a glass with ice cubes and serve.
- Guava milkshake
- Ingredients: 2 medium chopped guavas, 2 cups milk, and sugar to taste
- Cooking Steps: In a mixer jar, add guavas, milk, sugar, and blend it until it becomes smooth. Pour it into a glass with ice cubes. Serve cold.