True Elements Quinoa is composed of a mix of vitamins, minerals and nutrients for the overall functioning of the physical body. The gluten-free property of quinoa makes it more healthy, beneficial in certain disorders of the body and keeping you healthy throughout.
True Elements Quinoa is naturally gluten-free, composed of a mixture of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, required by the body for carrying out the overall functioning of the human body. It is power packed with protein and is a fantastic wheat-free alternative, providing all the nine essential amino acids.
The gluten-free property of quinoa makes it more healthy, beneficial in certain disorders of the body and keeping you healthy throughout. Our Quinoa is unprocessed, which means it provides all the necessary required amount of nutrients and doesn't compromise with your health."
How will benefit you
- Boost your metabolism: Consumption of this superfood in the form of a snack can highly strengthen your metabolism because of the presence of all the nine essential amino acids. Presence of amino acids detoxifies the harmful particles from your stomach and maintains a healthy gut movement.
- Low on iron? It can help: They are a great source of iron which can help avoid and cure iron deficiencies. Being a rich source of iron, it also manages the red blood count and boosts the blood circulation, thus avoiding a drop in the blood sugar levels.
- Stay away from the risk of heart diseases: Because of the high content of fibre in quinoa, it can help you from the danger of any heart problem. Also, it helps in losing weight, since it contains a high amount of fibre, keeping your stomach full for a longer time. The antioxidants in this superfood avoid the entry of foreign particles and save you from the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Want to hit the frequent headaches? Consume this food item to cure headaches. Presence of vitamin B in quinoa is known to help in healing headaches and migraines.
- Finding out ways to bolster your immunity? Magnesium is essential for carrying out the proper functioning of enzymes. Hence, it can boost your immunity due to magnesium present in it.
- Good for you hair and skin: Iron deficiency often leads to hair loss. It maintains iron levels in the body and helps maintain healthy hair. It also helps in slowing down theagingprocess and makes you look young."
Packed in facility that also handles Soy, Almonds, Treenuts and cereals containing Gluten.
- Consumption of this superfood in the form of a breakfast food can help in strengthening your metabolism because of the presence of all the nine essential amino acids.
- It can help in losing weight, since it contains a high amount of fibre, keeping your stomach full for a longer time.
- Magnesium is essential for carrying out the proper functioning of enzymes. Hence, it can help in boosting your immunity due to magnesium present in it."
How to Use
It can be replaced as a healthy snack. You can makeupma,poha, porridge with quinoa. It can also be consumed in place of rice during meals.
Good Source Of
B Vitamins, Protein
Why you should have this
Strengthen your Bone health with Protein-rich Quinoa
Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture to avoid risk of infestation. Do not use if the pack is open or leaking.
Country of Origin
HW Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd