True Elements Salted Flax Seeds are perfectly roasted with a pinch of rock salt.
Flax seeds, also known as linseed, are obtained from flax plants. They are rich in fibre. They have a shiny appearance compared to sesame seeds and have a nutty look.
True Elements Salted Flax Seeds are perfectly roasted with a pinch of rock salt. These snacks are specially crafted for the salty snack lovers. Our flax seeds have a warm, subtle nutty and slightly salty flavour with a shiny appearance. They have a tempting and mouth-watering aroma and is one of the healthiest salty snack options."
How will benefit you
- Want to lose weight with seeds?
Flax seeds are a rich source of fibre which helps in reducing hunger cravings. It keeps you full for a longer time and avoids eating while meals, thus promoting weight loss. It also boosts metabolic activities due to the presence of fatty acids like omega-3.
- Concerned about your digestive tract?
Snack on fibrous flax seeds: They are loaded with fibre which aids in digestion and prevents several digestive issues.
- Want to boost your memory power? Seeds can come to your rescue:
They are considered as brain food. Healthy fats can improve your brain functioning and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
- Want to maintain a healthy diet? Consume this seeds:
People often avoid salty snacks while on a healthy diet. It can be a great way to satisfy your salty craving without much affecting your health. It can help in reducing cholesterol level and treats hypertension problem. It can actually keep several heart problems at bay.
- Having frequent mood swings? Add this snacks to your diet:
They can help energize your mood. It can even help if you are facing menstrual or menopausal mood swings. It helps in reducing the cramps during the menstrual cycle.
- Helps in combating cancer cells:
They are rich in antioxidants which are helpful in fighting breast cancer, prostate cancer or colon cancer.
- Keeps your skin healthy:
It can help in getting you a glowing skin. Due to the presence of fatty acids like omega 3, it can help in keeping your hair healthy too.
- Besides this, Salted Flax Seeds are jammed with many nutrients, hence can help in the prevention of several nutritional deficiencies."
- Flax seeds, Rock Salt, Natural Soy Lecithin.
- No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
Contains Soy. Packaged in facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
- Rich source of protein.
- Consists omega-3 fatty acids.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Good for digestive system.
- Maintains healthy blood flow.
How to Use
Roasted Flax Seeds can be consumed directly or can be added to salads and flours. It can also be added to the smoothies, health drinks or dough.
Good Source Of
Protein, Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Why you should have this
Prevent Hairfall with Omega-rich Flax Seeds
Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture to avoid risk of infestation. Do not use if the pack is open or leaking.
Country of Origin
HW Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd