Quality control (QC) is one of the most important impacts on testing. It ensures both the precision and accuracy of sample results.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.