Product Description :
- Pre-processed to remove saponin, the compound which gives quinoa the bitter taste.
- Complete source of protein with all the nine essential amino acids.
- High in fibre and low in glycemic index and carbohydrate content than other commonly used grains.
- Tasty low-carb breakfast choice for the health conscious.
- Supports healthy weight loss without causing saponin-induced bloating
- Low in carbs
- High in Fibre
- Gluten Free
- Complete Protein
Store in an air-tight container after opening the pack
How To Use :
Take one cup of quinoa and rinse. To it add 1 3/4 cup of water and soak for 30 minutes. No overnight soaking required. ByNature Quinoa can be consumed by soaking for just 30 mins before cooking. (Pro Tip: This makes it super easy to include quinoa in your daily diet without much pre-planning.) Bring the mixture to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes keeping it covered. Remove the pot from the flame and let it sit for about 10 minutes for the cooked quinoa to set. Cooked quinoa is a healthier replacement for rice and can even be added to salad, smoothies, pudding, dessert, soups, and gravies.