D'lecta Natural Cheddar cheese slices are made from cow milk and carry the heritage of the traditional English Cheddar. Cheddar is the worlds second largest volume cheese & finds use in multiple cuisines. Its sharp taste works well in baked dishes, grilled sandwiches, pizzas, salads, dips & sauces.
- Easy to use slices
- Aged young to medium
- Great table cheese
- No added flavour
- No preservatives
- Pasteurised Cow Milk & Skimmed Milk, Stabiliser(Calcium Chloride), Microbial Culture & Microbial Rennet).
- Nutritional Info
- Nutrition Information (Per 100 g*)
- Energy 388 kcal
- Fat 32 g
- Protein 24 g
- Carbohydrate 1 g
- Sugar 0.0 g
- Approx. value # Sucrose. Total trans fat content not more than 1.30 percent by weight. Total saturated fat content not more than 21.00 percent.
- Sandwiches, Finger foods, cheese dips & sauces.
- Italian & continental cooking.
- Direct consumption.
Store frozen at or below 0-4°C.
Best before 9 months from manufacturing date.
About the Brand
D'lecta, headquartered in Mumbai, is committed to helping farmers find a market for their produce. They started their operations with milk based products which continue to dominate their product portfolio.