Product Description :
- The potassium in lobia helps balance the excess sodium in their diets and keeps the blood pressure at a healthy level.
- It also contains vitamin B1, or thiamine, which helps maintain the health of nerves and is also essential for glucose metabolism in the body, and vitamin A, a vision-enhancing nutrient.
- It is loaded with fiber, and the kind it has is non as soluble fiber, which binds to cholesterol and helps throw it out of the body, besides keeping constipation away.
How to Use
- In traditional Southern cuisine, the cooked beans are mixed with meat, spices, and leafy greens.
- It can be added to a variety of recipes, including soups, stews, and salads.