Product Description :
- Hot chili sauce is a condiment made from chili peppers and other ingredients such as vinegar, sugar, and spices.
- The heat level can vary depending on the type and quantity of chili peppers used.
- Some popular types of hot chili sauce include Sriracha, Tabasco, and Frank's RedHot.
- The sauce can be used as a condiment for a variety of dishes, including eggs, sandwiches, pizzas, and meats.
- It can also be used as a marinade or added to soups and stews for extra flavor and heat.
- Some brands of hot chili sauce are also quite versatile and can be used as a cooking ingredient to add some heat to your food.