Product Description :
- Magaj sauce with honey is a condiment that combines the flavor of melon seeds with honey.
- Magaj are often used in African and Asian cuisine, they are typically roasted to bring out their nutty flavor, and then ground into a paste.
- This paste can be mixed with honey and other ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice, and spices to make a sauce.
- The sauce can be used as a marinade or glaze for meats, a dressing for salads, or a dip for bread or vegetables.
- It can also be used as a spread on sandwiches or as a condiment with meat dishes.
- The nutty flavor of the melon seeds paired with the sweetness of the honey creates a unique and tasty sauce.