Product Description :
- Tomato ketchup, also known simply as ketchup, is a popular condiment made from tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, and spices such as onion powder, garlic powder, and cloves.
- It is typically used as a dip for fries and other fried foods, as well as a condiment for sandwiches, burgers, and hot dogs.
- Some variations of tomato ketchup include different types of sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup, and agave nectar, and some variations also include added spices and herbs.
- Ketchup can also be used as a cooking ingredient in various dishes such as meatloaf and meatballs, casseroles, barbecue sauce and more.
- Ketchup is a staple in American cuisine and is also popular in many other countries around the world.