They are not only loaded with Omega 3s and minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium but are also quite low in calories, giving them the power to satisfy your hunger pangs and keeping your tummy full for a longer period.
Who said that little things are not powerful? To prove our point, we present to you our little superstars that will cover all your health needs.
Chia seeds are native to Mexico, belong to the mint family and are power-packed with nutrients and minerals.
True Elements Roasted Chia seeds are a better version of the ordinary chia seeds. They are roasted to perfection. These seeds are also known as Sabja Seeds. They are not only loaded with Omega 3s and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium but are also quite low in calories, giving them the power to satisfy your hunger pangs and keeping your tummy full for a longer period."
How will benefit you
- Do you want to lose weight? Have chia seeds:These seeds are a combination of fibre, protein and gelling action, all of which promotes fullness. These can soak a lot of liquid and expand in the stomach, which helps in suppressing appetite, warding off untimely hunger pangs, prevents binge-eating, thereby facilitating weight-loss.
- Are your blood sugar levels not on track? Add Roasted seeds to your diet: It can help regulate the sugar levels in the blood. They play an important role in insulin regulation and can help decrease an abnormally high level of insulin.
- Keep your heart healthy: Unhealthy food can have a very negative effect on your body. It leads to weight gain and heart problems. Presence of minerals such as magnesium can help maintain a healthy heart. It can improve your metabolic health, reduces inflammation and helps improve heart health.
- Stay young with age: They are full of antioxidants that are linked with acting against inflammation, the growth of cancer cells, ageing and age-related cognitive decline. They are one of the highest sources of plant-based omega acids, which is essential for the nervous functioning of the body and prevents nervous issues related to age.
- Include this seeds in your child’s diet: Stop giving your child processed and unnatural food supplements. Just a couple of spoons of Sabja seeds can make for 30 percent of your daily manganese requirement and 18% of your daily calcium requirement. It is a better way than popping pills.
- Looking for an energy drink? Try this seeds in water or add them to your smoothie: They are loaded with essential nutrients and are suitable to give your daily diet a quick power boost. They can even replace sports drinks as a carb loading for endurance athletes."
- Chia Seeds.
- No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
Packaged in facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
- Extremely rich in calcium.
- Keeps you hydrated.
- Good source of zinc.
- Consists of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Good for the digestive system.
How to Use
They can be consumed as a light and healthy snack. It can be sprinkled over breakfast items like oatmeal, yogurt or cereal or can be blended with juices or breakfast smoothies. It can even be mixed with the batter of desserts like muffins or mousse.
Good Source Of
Calcium, Omega Fatty acids
Why you should have this
Strengthen your Bones with Calcium-rich Chia Seeds
Store Chia Seeds in a sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture to avoid risk of infestation. Do not use if the pack is open or leaking.
Country of Origin
HW Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd