Zucchini Green

Zucchini Green

M.R.P: ₹ 41.00    Price: ₹ 35.00 15% OFF
You Save: ₹ 6.00  

250 gm


Overview

 

Zucchini is generally considered as a vegetable, which is technically juicy and is both edible and delicious. Zucchini is slightly sweet in taste and is nutritious. It is a summer-favourite for many preparations, including frying, making sauces, and grilling.

 

Nutritional profile

 

  • It contains 2.5% carbohydrates, 2% protein, 1% total fat, 3% dietary fibre, 6% folates, 7% vitamin A, 30% vitamin C, <1% vitamin E, and 4% vitamin K.
  • 223 gm of zucchini contains 17 Calories, 1 gm protein, less than 1 gm fat, 3 gm carbohydrates, 1 gm sugar, and 1 gm fibre.

 

Health benefits

 

Some benefits of green zucchini are:

  • It is a non-starchy vegetable that is low in calories with no fat and is high in fibre. It is a complementary food for weight loss because of its fibre content.
  • It helps stabilize blood sugar, regulates the bowel movement, and improves the health of your stomach.
  • Zucchini is also high in antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin B.

 

Recipes

 

Some of the green zucchini recipes are:

 

  1. Garlic butter zucchini

 

  • Ingredients: Chopped zucchini, 1 tablespoon butter, garlic (3 cloves), salt, freshly ground black pepper cheese, fresh lemon juice, and red wine vinegar
  • Cooking steps: Melt butter in a wide pan over medium-high heat and slice zucchini. Put the cumin, garlic, and zucchini, then cook it continuously for 3 to 5 minutes until it becomes brown. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and stir in the flakes and cheese if using. Garlic butter zucchini is ready to eat. Serve it with lemon juice.

 

  1. Baked zucchini

 

  • Ingredients: Some zucchini, melted butter, salt for taste, some pepper, and cheese
  • Cooking steps: In a medium-sized bowl, coat the zucchini in butter. Then to create a coat, you should add salt and pepper to it. Put the zucchini round within a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake the oven at 350° for 35-40 minutes and bake it until it becomes golden brown. Then uncover and serve it.